Fecal Diagnostic Kit (Canada)This page contains information on Fecal Diagnostic Kit for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fecal Diagnostic Kit Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fecal Diagnostic Kit
- Direction and dosage information for Fecal Diagnostic Kit
Fecal Diagnostic KitThis treatment applies to the following species:
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Wild / Exotic / Zoo / Other
For Veterinary Use Only
1) Lift cap but do not remove green insert. Add fecal flotation solution to the bottom point of the arrow on the outside of the vial.
2) To release ova from fecal matter, agitate the solution by turning green insert back and forth.
3) Seat green insert by pressing down with thumbs or tongue depressor.
4) Fill green insert with additional fecal flotation solution to form a meniscus.
5) Place a 22mm cover slip over the meniscus for 15-20 minutes.
6) Transfer cover slip onto a clean slide for microscopic examination.
7) Close cap and dispose of FECAL DIAGNOSTIC KIT to prevent cross-contamination.
Vétoquinol N.-A. Inc., 2000, ch. Georges, Lavaltrie, Québec, Canada J5T 3S5
Made in China
50 Kits per box
Refill bag of 50
Distributed by VÉTOQUINOL CANADA INC.
2000, CHEMIN GEORGES, LAVALTRIE, QC, J5T 3S5
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fecal Diagnostic Kit information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-11-23