Eclipse 4 (Canada)This page contains information on Eclipse 4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Eclipse 4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Eclipse 4
- Direction and dosage information for Eclipse 4
Eclipse 4This treatment applies to the following species:
Feline Rhinotracheitis-calici-panleukopenia-chlamydia Psittaci vaccine
MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS AND CHLAMYDIA
For veterinary use in cats only
Eclipse® 4 vaccine is a modified live virus and chlamydia vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses and Chlamydia psittaci.
Eclipse 4 Dosage And Administration
Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Eclipse 4 vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older.
Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2°-7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
AntidoteEpinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
Intervet Inc., Millsboro, Delaware 19966 U.S.A.
Intervet Canada Corp., 16750, route Transcanadienne, Kirkland QC, H9H 4M7
For technical enquiries, call toll free 1 888 306-0069.
® Registered trademark of Intervet Canada Corp.
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Eclipse 4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-09-18