Della-Blue Teat Dip (Canada)This page contains information on Della-Blue Teat Dip for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Della-Blue Teat Dip Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Della-Blue Teat Dip
- Direction and dosage information for Della-Blue Teat Dip
Della-Blue Teat DipThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chlorhexidine Teat Dip
An aid in controlling mastitis
For veterinary use only
Keep Out of reach of Children
Avoid contact with food
Directions For Use
1. Immediately after each cow is milked dip the teats in undiluted Della-Blue teat dip.
2. The dip cup solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty or sediments is introduced.
3. When a cow is being dried-off, the teats should be dipped in Della-Blue teat dip for 4 to 5 days after the last milking. Dip teats twice daily one week prior to calving.
Della-Blue Teat Dip Caution
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow to air dry on the teat before cow leaves the parlour.
- Avoid freezing.
Made by: West Penetone Inc., 10900 Secant, Ville d’Anjou, QC H1S 1J5
For: DeLaval Inc., 150-B Jameson Drive, Peterborough, ON K9J 0B9
Made in Canada
Product code: 6200
Net contents: 4 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
NAC No.: 12170004
150-B JAMESON DRIVE, PETERBOROUGH, ON, K9J 0B9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Della-Blue Teat Dip information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-12-23