Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS)This page contains information on Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS)
- Direction and dosage information for Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS)
Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (cs)This treatment applies to the following species:
55 G Globulin Protein
Feed With Maternal Colostrum When
- Quality Of Maternal Colostrum Is Unknown
- Calf Experiences Stressful Birth
- Calf Has Difficulty Suckling
Feed To Calf Within 24 Hours Of Birth
Bovine Globulin Protein, min.
Crude Protein, min.
Crude Fat, min.
Crude Fiber, max.
Bovine Albumin, min.
Bovine serum, dried whey, lecithin, mineral oil, polyoxyethylene glycol (400) mono & dioleates, salt, potassium chloride, natural and artificial flavors, magnesium sulfate.
Recommendations For Use
Colostrx Colostrum Supplement is intended to provide important nutrients to the newborn calf when maternal colostrum is in short supply or of poor quality.
Directions For Use
1. Measure 1 1/2 Quarts Of Warm Water (no Hotter Than 110° F), Liquid Milk Replacer, Or Colostrum.
2. Empty The Entire Contents Of This Package Into A Pail And Mix With A Wire Whisk.
For best results, administer with a nipple pail, bottle or esophageal feeder within 10 hours after birth (immediately, if practical). Be sure that the calf consumes the entire contents. Follow normal feeding program after Colostrx Colostrum Supplement is administered.
Store at temperatures no higher than room temperature (72° F, 23° C) and out of direct sunlight. Use reconstituted product immediately - do not store.
MADE IN USA
Treated With Irradiation For Your Herd’s Protection
Manufactured ForAgri Laboratories Ltd., P.O. Box 3103, St. Joseph, MO 64503
www.AgriLabs.com - www.colostrx.com
NET WEIGHT: 1 LB (454 g)
20927 STATE ROUTE K, P.O. BOX 3103 (64503), ST. JOSEPH, MO, 64505
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Colostrx Colostrum Supplement (CS) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-05-28