Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1%This page contains information on Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1% for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1% Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1%
- Direction and dosage information for Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1%
Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1%This treatment applies to the following species:
1% Clotrimazole, USP
DOGS & CATS
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
For dermatological conditions associated with infections responsive to Clotrimazole.
For external use only
When Using This Product
• Avoid contact with eyes a mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• Skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer morning and evening or as directed by veterinarian. If satisfactory results are not obtained within 2 weeks, consult a veterinarian.
• Store at controlled room temperature (15-30° C)
• See bottom for Lot No. and expiration date.
Propylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Chloroxylenol (PCMX), Benzyl Alcohol.
Manufactured for: Vétoquinol USA, Inc., Ft. Worth, TX (USA) 76137
1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
2 FL. OZ. (59 mL)
NAC No.: 1005061.2
4250 N. SYLVANIA AVENUE, FORT WORTH, TX, 76137
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Clotrimazole Solution USP, 1% information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-12-03