Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical PackThis page contains information on Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical Pack for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical Pack Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical Pack
- Direction and dosage information for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical Pack
Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical PackThis treatment applies to the following species:
- Plaque and tartar control
- For post-descaling application
- Professional use
RF2 - dental biofilm control
Dental protection wax for dogs and cats
CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 WAX Clinical Pack contains RF2, a food approved dental plaque agent. RF2 works by making it impossible for plaque forming bacteria in the mouth to adhere to the teeth. Even at a low concentration, RF2 prevents the building up of plaque, keeping the teeth and gum clean and healthy.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
1. Remove calculus and polish the teeth of the animal using your normal clinical procedure.
Dry the teeth and gum using a cotton ball or gauze.
2. Take the syringe from the plastic tray, unscrew the closure and replace with the angled cannula.
3. Apply a fine line of wax to the gingival border of the buccal (outside) surface of all teeth. Do not rinse. The wax should remain on the teeth surface as long as possible.
When necessary, use a gloved finger to spread the wax well.
The action of CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 WAX Clinical Pack can be relayed at home with CLENZ-A-DENT™ WAX Home Care or any other product from the CLENZ-A-DENT™ range.
Microcristalline wax - Paraffinum liquidum - RF2-Rheum palmatum - Purified water - Isopropyl alcohol - Cetearyl alcohol - Stearalkonium chloride - Cl61565
Contains 5x1 g syringes.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
AVAILABLE THROUGH LICENSED VETERINARIAN ONLY
SOGEVAL Laboratories, Inc., 635 Fritz Drive, Coppell, Texas 75019
NAC No.: 14430190
5605 MACARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 740, IRVING, TX, 75038
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Clinical Pack information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-08-17