Chondroprotec (Canada)This page contains information on Chondroprotec for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Chondroprotec Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Chondroprotec
- Direction and dosage information for Chondroprotec
ChondroprotecThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chondroprotec Indications For Use
Partial and Full Thickness Wounds, Secreting and Bleeding Dermal Lesions, 1st and 2nd Degree Burns, Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV), Surgical Incisions, Donor Sites, Venous Stasis Ulcers.
Directions For Use
1. Irrigate wound with sterile water or normal saline.
2. Apply CHONDROPROTEC liberally to wound surface.
3. Cover with gauze or a non-stick (Telfa) pad.
4. Redress wound site every 24-48 hours.
Store At Controlled Room Temperature (15°-30°c). Protect From Freezing. Discard Unused Portion.
For Use On Dogs, Cats And Horses. Not For Food Animal Use.
Sterile when unopened
Sold to Licensed Veterinarians Only
Distributed by: Neogen Corporation, 944 Nandino Drive, Lexington, KY 40511
Phone 800/525-2022 USA/CANADA Fax 859/255-5532
10 mL/1000 mg
L145-1097 Rev 0404
944 NANDINO BLVD, LEXINGTON, KY, 40511-1205
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Chondroprotec information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-03-21