Bolisorb Jr.This page contains information on Bolisorb Jr. for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bolisorb Jr. Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bolisorb Jr.
- Direction and dosage information for Bolisorb Jr.
Bolisorb Jr.This treatment applies to the following species:
Bolisorb Jr. IndicationsFor use as an aid in relief of simple non-infectious diarrhea in calves and foals.
ContainsAttapulgite clay, kaolin, carob flour, lactose, sodium bicarbonate, pectin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, citric acid, magnesium trisilicate and magnesium stearate.
StorageKeep lid tightly closed and store in a dry place. Store at room temperature between 15° and 30°C (59°-86°F).
Bolisorb Jr. Dosage And Administration
1. Administer orally.
2. CALVES: Following colostrum feeding program to 3 weeks of age-1 bolus. After 3 weeks of age to weaning -2 boluses.
3. FOALS: Birth to weaning-2 boluses.
4. Repeat treatment at 4- to 6-hour intervals as needed. Discontinue use of product after 3 days. If symptoms continue after using this preparation for 3 days, consult a veterinarian.
Distributed by: MWI, Boise, ID 83705
MADE IN USA
Distributed by MWI Veterinary Supply
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Bolisorb Jr. information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17