All Purpose Multi-Enzyme DetergentThis page contains information on All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent
- Direction and dosage information for All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent
All Purpose Multi-Enzyme DetergentThis treatment applies to the following species:
All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent Super Concentrate is highly concentrated. Only 1/4 of an ounce of this detergent per gallon water is necessary for cleaning surgical instruments and reusable diagnostic equipment. It is formulated to be especially effective in the removal of organic material found on medical equipment and reusable diagnostic equipment.
Kennel Cleaner and Deodorizer
This all purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent is superior for cleaning and deodorizing kennels, grooming stalls, work surfaces, walls and floors. The enzymes work to destroy animal waste and other organic material, not merely push the waste around with soaps or mask the odor with scents. The result is a truly clean environment, with the odor source destroyed.
Directions for Cleaning Instruments and Equipment
1. Shake well before use.
2. Add 1/4oz of detergent per 1 gallon water.
3. Soak instruments for a minimum of 2 minutes. Longer soak time may be required for tough dried on matter.
4. Flush detergent through channels to ensure thorough cleaning.
5. Rinse instruments by aspirating water through all channels and hinges. Completely rinse detergent from instruments.
6. Dry instruments before proceeding to the disinfection process.
7. Follow manufacturer’s directions for sterilization.
8. Discard detergent after each use or when visibly contaminated.
Directions for General Cleaning
1. Add four (4) ounces of detergent per gallon of warm water.
2. Work solution into area with mop, sponge, or brush.
3. No need to rinse for minor spills. The enzyme formula will keep working to clean the area long after application.
4. For large areas or heavy waste material where rinsing is desired, allow enzyme formula to work for at least five (5) minutes before rinsing with clean water.
A proprietary blend of enzymes lift and carry away organic material found on medical equipment and reusable diagnostic equipment.
One quarter ounce per gallon concentrate compared to standard of one ounce per gallon.
Safe to Use
Naturally reaches those hard-to-reach places reducing the need for intensive manual cleaning of contaminated surfaces.
Will not rust or damage instruments.
Contents: Proprietary enzyme blend, color, scent and other inert ingredients.
This product is manufactured for Butler Animal Health Supply by an ISO 9001:2000 registered company.
1 Gallon (3.8L)
Made is USA
Manufactured for: BUTLER ANIMAL HEALTH SUPPLY, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
NAC No.: 10822302
400 METRO PLACE NORTH, DUBLIN, OH, 43017-7545
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the All Purpose Multi-Enzyme Detergent information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-09-18