Absorbine Hooflex Thrush RemedyThis page contains information on Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy
- Direction and dosage information for Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy
Absorbine Hooflex Thrush RemedyThis treatment applies to the following species:
BACTERICIDAL + FUNGICIDAL
Helps Promote Healthy Tissue Growth
Kills And Prevents Bacteria And Fungus
No Sting, No Stain
the Horse World’s Most Trusted Name®
- Kills Germs On Contact, Not Tissue
- Will Not Dry Out Hooves
- No Spills, Stains Or Mess
hooflex® Thrush Remedy Kills Embedded Bacteria And Fungi And Helps Promote Normal Healing. Symptoms Of Thrush Include Thick Black Discharge Around The Frog, Accompanied By A Foul Odor. White Line Disease Is An Infection That Begins At The Hoof Sole’s White Line And Extends Upward Into The Hoof Wall. Cavities Form In The Hoof And Emit A Foul Odor.
directionsNo shaking necessary.
1. After cleaning the hoof, apply Thrush Remedy into clefts of frog and any holes or cracks.
2. For active infections, treat once daily for at least three days.
3. For maintenance, treat twice weekly.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY ON HORSES OR LIVESTOCK. If condition persists longer than two weeks, call your veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water.
Active IngredientsChloroxylenol 5.0%; Alcloxa 0.25%
Inactive IngredientsPropylene glycol, Terpineol, Water
Distributed by: W. F. Young, Inc., 302 Benton Drive, East Longmeadow, MA 01028 U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
12 fl oz (355 ml)
302 BENTON DRIVE, EAST LONGMEADOW, MA, 01028-5990
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17