Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
This guide is designed for women who are experiencing uncomfortable vaginal dryness.
Vaginal dryness is common. It can cause vaginal itching and soreness. For many women, it is particularly bothersome during sexual intercourse. By answering a short series of questions, you will learn about the possible causes of vaginal dryness and treatments that are likely to help.
If your symptoms are significant, it is appropriate for you to be evaluated by a doctor. He or she can help you to decide how to manage your symptoms.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over