Mycelex-G Side Effects
Generic Name: clotrimazole topical
Please note - some side effects for Mycelex-G may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
Side Effects by Body System - for Healthcare Professionals
Applies to: oral lozenge
Gastrointestinal side effects have been reported rarely. These have included stomach upset, bloating, nausea, and vomiting. Dry mouth or taste alterations have also been reported.
Hepatic side effects have included mild transient elevations in liver function tests. These have included elevated SGOT levels (15%) in patients in clinical trials.
Dermatological side effects have included pruritus.Top
- Mycelex-G Concise Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- clotrimazole topical Concise Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- Anti-Fungal Liquid Concise Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- Canesten Topical Advanced Consumer (Micromedex) - Includes Dosage Information
- Clotrimazole-3 Concise Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- Gyne-Lotrimin cream MedFacts Consumer Leaflet (Wolters Kluwer)
- Lotrimin cream MedFacts Consumer Leaflet (Wolters Kluwer)
- Mycelex Prescribing Information (FDA)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource beyond the date hereof. This information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. This drug information is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill , knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug of drug combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Drugs.com does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.