|Active ingredient (in each tablet)
|Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)....................................
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight loss
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Blister: do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use of printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
carrageenan, FD&C blue no.1, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol,polysorbate, sucralose, and titanium dioxide
Questions? call 1-888-285-9159 or visit www.zantacotc.com
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Dist: Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products Division of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Ridgefield, CT 06877 ©2009
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.