Mineral Ice Gel
Generic Name: menthol gel
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
- Do not apply any other external products to the same area where Mineral Ice is in use.
- Do not rub injured or normal areas excessively.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with genital areas, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use with heating pads.
- Severe or chronic lameness should be treated by or on the advice of a veterinarian.
- For use on dogs or small animals consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use, spill or store near heat or open flame
HORSES IN TRAINING: Use regularly before and after workouts.
AFTER STRENUOUS COMPETITION: To temporarily relieve minor soreness or stiffness after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, gated performances and dressage. Promotes faster, safer cool outs.
WHEN TRANSPORTING A HORSE: Apply and bandage as usual before transporting. The horse will be comforted and arrive in better condition to perform and compete.
USE AS A BODY WASH COOLANT: Mineral Ice when diluted with water can be used as a cool down therapeutic body wash or "brace" for horses and dogs. Begin by diluting 2 tablespoons of Mineral Ice in 4 oz. of water, mixing vigorously forming a smooth uniform cream. Then mix this cream with 1 quart of water until uniform. Sponge or towel apply.
Other Ingredients:Ammonium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Copper Sulfate, FD and C Blue No. 1, Isopropyl Alcohol 11.2%, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, D.I. Water.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-827-9815
Visit our web site: www.medicice.com
Distributed by: Straight Arrow Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 20350, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0350
|Labeler - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Registrant - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Straight Arrow Products, Inc.||061580593||manufacture|