Healthy Accents All Day AllergyPronunciation
Generic Name: cetirizine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: tablet
DZA Brands, LLC All Day Allergy Tablets Drug Facts
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
adults and children6 years and over
|one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing (Bottle Only)
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide, triacetin
|Healthy Accents All Day Allergy |
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - DZA Brands LLC (090322194)|