Aids in the prevention of dental decay. Helps prevent gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria. Increases protection against painful tooth sensitivity. This product must be used under the supervision of a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not swallow. If more than is used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use until diluted.
This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth-brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
Do not use before mixing with water. Use immediately after preparing the rinse.
Remove cap and replace with pump.
Roate spout counter clockwise to extend.
Depress pump twice into cup provided (1/8oz). Add water to line (1oz) on cup. Mix well.
Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Instruct children under 12 years of age in the use of this product (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age:
Consult a dentist or doctor. ï»¿
Flavor, Glycerin, Methyl paraben, Propyl paraben and Sodium Saccharin.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Data sources include Micromedex® (updated May 6th, 2014), Cerner Multum™ (updated June 16th, 2014), Wolters Kluwer™ (updated June 12th, 2014) and others. To view content sources and attributions, refer to our editorial policy.