Generic Name: oxygen
Dosage Form: gas
OXYGEN COMPRESSED USP Label
WARNING: DO NOT HANDLE CYLINDER OR USE CONTENTS UNTIL 1) YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET FOR THIS PRODUCT. CALL 1-800-231-1366 FOR MORE COPIES. 2) YOU ARE TRAINED TO USE CYLINDER AND CONTENTS, INCLUDING EMERGENCY PROCEDURES.
OXYGEN COMPRESSED USP OXYGEN 2
UN 1072 Rx ONLY
AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA L.P.
P.O. BOX 460229
Houston, TX 77056
WARNING LABEL L09
WARNING: CYLINDER WITH HIGH PRESSURE OXIDIZING GAS, VIGOROUSLY ACCELERATES COMBUSTION. Secure cylinder and provide adequate ventilation in storage and use. Keep oil and grease away. No smoking in cylinder area. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service and rated for cylinder pressure. Cylinder temperature should not exceed 125 F (52 C). Use in accordance with Material Safety Data Sheet and CGA Publication p-1. WARNING: For emergency use only when administered by properly trained personnel for oxygen deficiency and resuscitation. For all other medical applications Rx ONLY. Uninterrupted use of high concentrations of oxygen over a long duration without monitoring its effect on oxygen content of arterial blood, may be harmful. Use only with pressure reducing equipment and apparatus designed for oxygen. Do not attempt to use on patients who have stopped breathing unless used in conjunction with resuscitating equipment. CAUTION: Federal law prohibits dispensing without prescription. Federal law requires that this container be refilled with OXYGEN USP only by establishments registered as a drug producer in accordance with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Produced by Air Liquefaction. CAUTION: USE NO OIL ON VALVE OR CONNECTIONS. DO NOT REMOVE THIS EZ-OX PRODUCT LABEL.
Houston, TX 77056
EZ-OX Plus Label
EZ-OX Plus ™
IMPORTANT: · Before using secure the EZ-OX Plus™ to keep it from falling or rolling over.
· Inspect the regulator valve for traces of dirt, dust, oil or grease. Dirt and dust can be removed safely with a lint free cloth.
WARNING: If oil or grease is visible or suspected do not use the system.
· With the regulator valve's barbed outlet facing away from you, activate the control knob clockwise to purge any undetectable debris from the regulator valve, then turn off the regulator valve
· Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the regulator valve's barbed outlet connection located below the control knob.
· Turn the graduated knob clockwise to the flow rate prescribed by the physician
· When the pressure gauge shows less than1/4 full, the cylinder should be exchanged for a full cylinder to ensure an adequate supply of oxygen
· When finished using oxygen, turn the flow of oxygen to "OFF" by turning the knob counter-clockwise to the off position.
If any hissing sound can be heard indicating a leak, do not force the knob counter-clockwise past the positive stop at the off position. Should a leak occur, remove the system from service and place it outdoors. Tag for defect and return it for repair. If the system is jarred, dropped or knocked over, it should be checked to ensure connections are secured, components are not damaged, and proper flow rate is maintained.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE OR REMOVE THE CYLINDER REGULATOR VALVE
Return to AIR LIQUIDE
D NOT REMOVE FROM HOSPITAL PROPERTY
EZ-OX Plus gas
|Labeler - Air Liquide America L.P. (003312600)|
|Registrant - Air Liquide America L.P. (003312600)|
|Air Liquide America L.P.||831996405||manufacture(10671-101)|