Eye Allergy Relief
Generic Name: pheniramine maleate and naphazoline hydrochloride
Dosage Form: ophthalmic solution
*Naphazoline HCl (0.02675%)
**Pheniramine Maleate (0.315%)
- Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface
- to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25° C (68°-77° F).
- Protect from light.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Hypromellose, Purified Water, Sodium Borate and Sodium Chloride.
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
eye drops allergy relief
itching and redness reliever
pheniramine maleate 0.315% and naphazoline hydrochloride 0.02675% ophthalmic solution
[icon- arrow- up&up] sterile
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
|Eye Allergy Relief
pheniramine maleate and naphazoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||114406598||MANUFACTURE|
|Loba Feinchemie AG||300137478||API MANUFACTURE|