Dosage Form: capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F)); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, edible ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene blycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Distributed by: Major Pharmaceuticals, 31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, U.S.A.
call toll free 734-743-6000
Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
125 Titus Ave Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976 USA
Docusate Sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|