Denti-Care Denti-Pro Topical Sodium Fluoride
Generic Name: sodium fluoride gel
Dosage Form: gel
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Denti-Care Denti-Pro 60 Sec Gel 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel Bubblegum
Denti-Pro 60 Sec Gel
2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel
60 Second Application (1.23 % fluoride ions)
16.23 fl oz / 480mL
Item code 10021-BG
A topical anti-caries preparation. Optimized low pH for penetration. Ideal thixotropic action. Artificially flavoured.
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, fill tray(s) 1/3 with gel
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 60 seconds
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)
Non-Medicinal ingredients: hydroxyethyl cellulose, phosphoric acid, purified water, red 33, saccharin sodium (anhydrous), titanium dioxide, bubble gum flavour.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For professional use only. Do not swallow.
Not recommended for use by children under 18 months of age.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Made in USA for AR Medicom Inc., Montreal, Canada, H8T 3J8
Questions 1-800-361-2862 or www.medicom.com
|DENTI-CARE DENTI-PRO TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE 60 SECOND
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - AR Medicom Inc (247876295)|
More about fluoride topical
- Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Fluoride Treatment (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Rinse (FDA)
- Stannous Fluoride Oral Rinse (FDA)
- Other brands: Prevident 5000 Plus, SF 5000 Plus, Prevident 5000 Sensitive, PreviDent 5000 Booster, More (3) »