Darby Topical Fuoride Gel
Generic Name: sodium fluoride
Dosage Form: gel
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Darby 60 Sec Gel 2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel Grape
Darby 60 Sec Fluoride Gel
2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel
60 Second Application (1.23 % fluoride ions)
16.23 fl oz / 480mL
A topical anti-caries preparation. Optimized low pH for penetration. Ideal thixotropic action. Artificially flavored.
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, fill tray(s) 1/3 with gel
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 60 seconds
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Carboxy methyl cellulose, phosphoric acid, purified water, saccharin sodium (anhydrous), titanium dioxide, red 33, blue 1, grape flavor
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For professional use only. Do not swallow.
Not recommended for use by children under 18 months of age.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
Made in USA
Darby Dental Supply, LLC
Jericho, NY 11753
|DARBY TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - Darby Dental Supply Co Inc (825137818)|
More about fluoride topical
- Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Fluoride Treatment (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Rinse (FDA)
- Stannous Fluoride Oral Rinse (FDA)
- Other brands: Prevident 5000 Plus, SF 5000 Plus, Prevident 5000 Sensitive, PreviDent 5000 Booster, More (3) »