Dairyland Iodine Teat Dip
Generic Name: iodine liquid
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Controlled 1% Iodine Teat Dip with 10% Glycerin
TEAT DIP, GREAT FOR FOAMING
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is
significant, special precautions should be taken to avoid
chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds
contact, and blot off any excess teat dip with a single
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since
they are more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- DO NOT DILUTE.
- Dip teats immediately after milking as a routine part of milking
- Dip to THOROUGHLY COVER at least the lower one-third of the
teat (preferably to the base of the udder), IMMEDIATELY after every
they become contaminated.
- Do not pour used dip back into original container.
- KEEP FROM FREEZING
- Keep container closed to prevent contamination.
- Store container in an upright position.
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool water for 15
minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink large amounts
of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL
1% Iodine Teat Dip
with 10% Glycerin
A SANITIZING TEAT DIP
An Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis
Concentrated iodophor containing Nonylphenol, ethoxylated iodine complex.
(provides 1% titratable iodine, equivalent to 10,000 ppm titratable iodine)
Emollient system contains 10% glycerine.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED / EYE IRRITANT
NET CONTENTS: 270 U.S. FL. GALLONS
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Avenue - Madison, Wisconsin 53714
|DAIRYLAND BRAND IODINE TEAT DIP WITH GLYCERIN CONTROLLED |
|Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Stearns Packaging Corporation||006069256||manufacture|