Generic Name: pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: oral liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Children's Silfedrine Liquid
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL) Purpose
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15 mg .............. Nasal decongestant
Uses temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever
- other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
DO NOT USE IN CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart diseases
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Take at every 6 hours, if needed
- Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age
|Children under 6 years of age||DO NOT USE|
store at room temperature
citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, grape flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Sudafed® Nasal Decongestant Liquid.
Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
19 West Street
Spring Valley, NY 10977 USA
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc (161630033)|
More about Silfedrine (pseudoephedrine)
- Other brands: Suphedrine