Victoza Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Victoza (liraglutide) is a member of the incretin mimetics drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 2.
This Victoza price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|6 (2 x 3 milliliter(s))||$70.20||$421.18|
|9 (3 x 3 milliliter(s))||$69.96||$629.64|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Victoza offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Victoza Instant Savings Card Program: Pay no more than $25 for your first 24 prescriptions; for additional information contact the program at 855-292-5966.
|Number of uses:||24 times|
|Expires||December 15, 2014|
Patient Assistance Programs for Victoza
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Novo Nordisk Patient Assistance Program
- The patient must have no insurance and
- The patient must have an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- NOTE: Levemir FlexPen and the NovoLog FlexPen are no longer available for new patients. This program also provides copay assistance.
- Victoza (liraglutide [rDNA origin]) Injection 6mg/mL 2 x 3mL, 6mg/mL 3 x 3mL