Lantus Solostar Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine) is a member of the insulin drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 1 and Diabetes - Type 2.
Lantus Solostar Prices
This Lantus Solostar price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Lantus Solostar is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Lantus Solostar availability.
|15 (5 x 3 milliliter(s))||$26.69||$400.31|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Lantus Solostar offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Pay no more than $25 on up to 6 Lantus SoloSTAR pen prescriptions; for additional information contact the program at 855-242-6944.
|Applies to:||Lantus SoloSTAR Pen|
|Number of uses:||6 times|
|Expires||July 15, 2015|
Patient Assistance Programs for Lantus Solostar
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Sanofi Patient Connection Program
- The patient cannot have prescription insurance, be ineligible for any federal or state programs and
- At or below 500% of FPL for oncology products and at or below 250% of FPL for all other products
- Medication must be used for medically appropriate condition.
- The patient must also be a US resident with a Social Security Number.
- Negative decision may be appealed. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Exceptions to guidelines considered. Patients who do not file taxes must either request a 4506-T form from the IRS, submit proof of benefits received (such as Social Security) Earning Statement, or submit W2's of the person who is supporting them financially. Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS. *On most medications, excluding Lovenox, patients with Medicare Part D may be considered if they are not eligible for Low Income Subsidy, and they have spent at least 5% of annual household income on out-of-pocket costs for medications. Contact program for Spanish application.
- Lantus SoloSTAR Pen (insulin glargine) Injection 300 units/3mL
More about Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine)
- Lantus Solostar cartridge systems
- Lantus Solostar pens
- Lantus Solostar Pen
- Lantus SoloStar (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Toujeo