Flomax Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Flomax (tamsulosin) is a member of the antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting drug class and is commonly used for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Overactive Bladder and Urinary Tract Stones.
This Flomax price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Flomax is available, see tamsulosin prices.
|30||$4.96 – $5.85||$148.80 – $175.51|
|100||$6.11 – $6.71||$611.29 – $671.38|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Flomax offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Flomax
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- Applicants with insurance are eligible.
- Have an income at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medical diagnosis is not necessary
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s)
- Flomax (tamsulosin) Capsule 0.4mg