Duexis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Duexis (famotidine/ibuprofen) is a member of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents drug class and is commonly used for NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This Duexis price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Duexis is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Duexis availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Duexis offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Duexis Savings Plus Program: Pay as little as $0 per prescription; minimum 30-tablets; for additional information contact the program at -855-250-6335.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||March 15, 2015|
Patient Assistance Programs for Duexis
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Duexis Savings Plus Program
- Applicants with insurance are eligible.
- Meet income guidelines that are not disclosed.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- The DUEXIS Savings Plus Program is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state programs (including state prescription drug programs). Patients will pay as little as $0 per fill with a maximum savings of up to $525 per 30-day-supply prescription. Healthcare Professionals can request Free Samples by calling (901) 578-3200.
- Duexis (ibuprofen/famotidine) Tablet 800mg/26.6mg