Brisdelle Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Brisdelle (paroxetine) is a member of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Hot Flashes.
This Brisdelle price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Brisdelle is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Brisdelle availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Brisdelle offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Brisdelle
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: My Brisdelle Savings Offer
- May have private insurance; must not be government funded
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- This program provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance. If eligible, patient pays $25 for each prescription if out-of-pocket cost is $140 or less. If out-of-pocket cost is more than $165, patient will save a total of $140 on each prescription. This program expires December 31, 2015
- Brisdelle (paroxetine) Capsule