Anti-Itch Extra Strength by Kroger Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg in 1g, ZINC ACETATE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-525
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
For external use only
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- do not get into eyes
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more often than directed
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Kroger® QUALITY GUARANTEED
Compare to the active ingredients of BENADRYL®Itch stopping cream Extra Strength. *See Back Panel.
2% DIPHENHYDRAMINE AND 0.1% ZINC ACETATE
• Topical Analgesic • Skin Protectant
Temporary Relief of Itch and Pain due to:
• Insect Bites • Minor Skin Irritations • Rashes from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, return it for a refund or replacement. Comments or Questions? 800-632-6900 www.kroger.com
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Store at controlled room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing.
*Benadryl® is a registered trademark of Warner-Lambert, Consumer Healthcare Rockford, IL 61105. Warner-Lambert is not affiliated with the Kroger Co. or this product.
|ANTI-ITCH EXTRA STRENGTH
diphenhydramine hydrochloride and zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.