SMITH BROS WARM APPLE PIE WITH CINNAMON FLAVOR BEADS Warming Throat Drops
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: PECTIN 2.0mg
Labeler: Universal holdings I LLC dba Smith Brothers Company
NDC Code: 76461-114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Adults and children 5 years and over
Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth; may be repeated every two hours or as directed by a doctor.
Under 5 years old
Consult a doctor.
- Store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F) in a dry place
Capric triglyceride, FD C red no 40, flavors, gelatin, glucose syrup, sorbitol, silicon dioxide, sucrose, water.
|SMITH BROS WARM APPLE PIE WITH CINNAMON FLAVOR BEADS WARMING THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Universal holdings I LLC dba Smith Brothers Company (028979475)|
|Universal holdings I LLC dba Smith Brothers Company||028979475||manufacture(76461-114)|