Proactiv Solution Blackhead Dissolving
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Acne Treatment Gel
for the management of acne.
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycereth-26, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, dimethiconol, polyacrylate-13, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, bisabolol, lactic acid, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyisobutene, hexylene glycol, polysorbate 20, PPG-26-buteth-26, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
Within US 1-800-950-4695
Dist. by Guthy-Renker® LLC • PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|PROACTIV SOLUTION BLACKHEAD DISSOLVING
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.