Mucus Relief Expectorant
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
NDC Code: 33992-0107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
400 mg Guaifenesin
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.) (610322518)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.