Safeway Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[iU] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Safeway Inc
NDC Code: 21130-076
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief
|Active ingredients (each gram contains)||Purpose|
|Neomycin sulfate 3.5mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine hydrochloride 10mg||Topical analgesic|
First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain or discomfort in
- minor cuts
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- condition gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99
PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
ANTIBIOTIC PLUS PAIN RELIEF
neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Safeway Inc (009137209)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(21130-076)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.