Non-Drying Sinus PE
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
NDC Code: 59779-548
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Guaifenesin - Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal decongestant
24 COATED CAPLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and imported ingredients
|NON-DRYING SINUS PE
guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-548)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.