Childrens Wal-Dryl Allergy by WALGREEN CO.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-0599
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|children under 2 years of age||do not use|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||
do not use unless directed by a doctor
|children under 6 to 12 years of age||1 to 2 tablets|
|adults and children 12 years of age||2 to 4 tablets|
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-86ºF). Avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
cherry flavor, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates, ethylcellulose polymers, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polytheylene and polypropylene polymers, stearic acid, sucralose
Well at Walgreens
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg / Antihistamine
Relieves: • Runny nose • Sneezing
• Scratchy throat • Itchy, watery eyes
Compare to Children's Benadryl® Allergy FastMelt® active ingredientǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Benadryl® Allergy FastMelt®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPEN OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN, OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|CHILDRENS WAL-DRYL ALLERGY
diphenhydramine tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0599)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0599)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.