Aqua Maris Fast Acting Decongestant
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: XYLOMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: JGL North America LLC
NDC Code: 76260-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Fast Acting Decongestant
Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion for up to 10 hours due to cold, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies. Relieves symptoms of nasal discomfort caused by dryness and sinus pressure.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Wipe nozzle after each use. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: 2 or 3 sprays into each nostril not more often than every 8 to 10 hours
- Do not use more than 3 doses in 24 hours
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Store between 68° and 77° F (20° - 25° C)
purified seawater, potassium dihydrogen phosphate
FAST ACTING DECONGESTANT
xylometazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - JGL North America LLC (968070503)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.