Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.000325g in 1g, LIDOCAINE 0.045g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.10g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.275g in 1g
Labeler: Terrain Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 53225-1021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 27.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- you are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
at 20○C - 25○C (68○F - 77○F)
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid,
Please Email info@TerrainRX.com
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Made in the U.S.A.
capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Terrain Pharmaceuticals (078358750)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.