Aspirin-Free Tension Headache by Rite Aid
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0428
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
(formulated with 65 mg caffeine)
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maxiumum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- new symptoms appear
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- painful area is red and swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-2222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours. Do not take mroe than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C #2 aluminum lake, FD&C #6 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredients in Excedrin® Tension Headache
acetaminophen 500 mg
caffeine 65 mg
pain reliever • pain reliever aid
100 COATED CAPLETS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® Tension Headache.
Distributed by: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|ASPIRIN-FREE TENSION HEADACHE
acetaminophen, caffeine capsule
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-0428)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11822-0428)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.