Motion sickness by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15o- 30o C (59o- 86o F) protect from heat and humidity
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Yellow# 10 Aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.
Compare to the active ingredient in DRAMAMINE® Less drowsy formula *See back panel
Provides up to 24 hours of motion sickness relief
MOTION SICKNESS II
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Do not use if Tamper-Evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your Protection" is broken or missing.
Distributed by The Kroger Co., Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
*Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula is a registered trademark of Prestige Brands, Inc. Prestige Brands, Inc. is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.