ProClearz Maximum Strength Anti-fungal Pen
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Profoot, Inc.
NDC Code: 29784-189
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlethe's foot from recurring when used daily
- relieves itching, scaling, cracking burning,and redness
For external use only
- do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask doctor if
- if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- twist the end of the pen before first use by twisting the end of the pen until lotion dispenses. First time use may require 10-15 twists to prime pen
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor
- apply to skin (cuticle) surrounding the nail bed only end under nail edges where reachable with applicator brush
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot; pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- if brush tip becomes hardened between uses, rinse with tepid water and dry thoroughly before using
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cetosteryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polyoxyl 20 Cetostearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water
email@example.com or 1.800.526.FOOT (3668)
MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTI-FUNGAL PEN
|Labeler - Profoot, Inc. (107570900)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.