ANTI-AGING CONCEALER FACE EYES SUNSCREEN SPF 20 Shade 10
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 75mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 5mg in 1mL, OXYBENZONE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: La Prairie, Inc.
NDC Code: 68026-531
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
on damaged or broken skin
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- rash occurs
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply daily after cleansing and toning
- with applicator, smooth a small amount over the entire eye area and then blend with fingertips
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclohexasiloxane, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ozokerite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caffeine, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Ilomastat, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dextran, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ursolic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Gluconate, Isododecane, Glycerin, Hylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Laurate, Mannitol, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-8, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (i71)
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Call toll free 1-800-821-5718 or visit www.laprairie.com
CLARENS/MONTREUX • ZURICH D-76530 BADEN-BADEN MILANO • PARIS LA PRAIRIE, INC., DISTR. NEW YORK, N.Y. 10019
ANTI-AGING CONCEALER FACE • EYES ILLUMINATEUR ANTI-AGE VISAGE • YEUX SUNSCREEN • CREME SOLAIRE SPF 20 la prairie SWITZERLAND 7.5 ml e / 0.25 FL. OZ. MADE IN USA
|ANTI-AGING CONCEALER FACE EYES SUNSCREEN SPF 20 SHADE 10
octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone cream
|Labeler - La Prairie, Inc. (092848621)|
|Kolmar Laboratories, Inc||001535103||manufacture(68026-531)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.