Reversion Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser Face And Body
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: salicylic acid 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Therapon Skin Health, LP
NDC Code: 66428-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Face & Body
Salicylic Acid 1.0 %
- For the treatment of acne.
- Reduces the number of acne blemishes.
- Helps prevents new blemishes from forming.
- For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control.
- Apply a dime-sized amount to damp skin.
- Massage gently over skin, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat Dry.
- Use AM and PM.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- After acne clears, continue using for preventative care
Water, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Chloroxylenol, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia oleifera (Japanese green tea) leaf extract, Sodium hydroxide, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33
Best used within 12 months of opening.
dist. by Therapon Skin Health
Springdale, AR 72764
Made in the USA
|REVERSION ACNE CONTROL
CLARIFYING CLEANSER FACE AND BODY
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Therapon Skin Health, LP (792518995)|
|Chemolee Lab Corporation||809982754||manufacture(66428-004)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.