Reversion Acne Control Purifying Toner
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: salicylic acid 2mL in 100mL
Labeler: Therapon Skin Health, LP
NDC Code: 66428-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- For the treatment of acne.
- Reduces the number of acne blemishes.
- Helps prevents new blemishes from forming.
- For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control.
- Squeeze approximately 10 drops on a Reversion Application Pad.
- Then apply evenly to affected skin, avoiding eye area.
- Do not rinse.
- Use AM and PM.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce usage to every other day.
- After acne clears, continue using for preventative care
Water|aqua|eau, SD alcohol, Propylene glycol, Lactic acid
Best used within 12 months of opening.
dist. by Therapon Skin Health
Springdale, AR 72764
Made in the USA
|REVERSION ACNE CONTROL
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Therapon Skin Health, LP (792518995)|
|Chemolee Lab Corporation||809982754||manufacture(66428-005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.