GERI-LANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-619
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle is missing or broken.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|GERI-LANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.