Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 0.05mL in 1mL
Labeler: Circadia by Dr Pugliese, Inc.
NDC Code: 76458-333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- at the same time as other topical acne medications, increased dryness or irritation is more likely to occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
if irritation persists.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before using.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying Nighttime Control.
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application every day, or every other day, gradually increasing to 2 or 3 times a day if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside apply a sunscreen after using this product.
Follow directions on sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Water, hexyldecanol, methyl propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetereth-20, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone
- Keep tightly closed
- Keep away from heat
Call toll-free (800) 630-4710
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Circadia by Dr Pugliese, Inc. (013694423)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.