Light Day Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 37
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 0.03mL in 1mL, OCTINOXATE 0.075mL in 1mL, OCTOCRYLENE 0.028mL in 1mL
Labeler: Circadia by Dr Pugliese, Inc.
NDC Code: 76458-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures
(see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally to skin 15 minutes before sun exposure and as
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- reapply at least every 2 hours.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glycerin, Silica, Eicosene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethyl Capramide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polysiloxane 11, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Cell Extract, Isomalt, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Call toll-free (800) 630-4710
|LIGHT DAY SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 37
avobenzone, octinoxate and octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - Circadia by Dr Pugliese, Inc. (013694423)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.