Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-4062
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 10%
Oral debriding agent
Oral wound cleanser
- temporary use in cleansing:
- canker sore
- minor wounds or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- do not swallow
- avoid contact with eyes
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If more than used for rinsing is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- unscrew cap and remove safety seal from bottle
- affix applicator cap to bottle
- replace top of bottle when not in use
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by dentist or doctor
For direct application
- do not dilute
- apply several drops directly from bottle onto affected area
- spit out after 2 to 3 minutes
As a mouthwash (oral rinse)
- place 10 to 20 drops onto tongue
- mix with saliva
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and spit out
Children under 12 years: should be supervised in the use of this product
Children under 2 years: consult a dentist or doctor
- protect from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- store bottle in the outer carton
citric acid, flavor - mint, flavor - cinnamon, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium stannate, water
call toll-free 1-800-616-2471
GLY-OXIDE is a registered trademark of Aventisub II Inc. licensed to the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Read and retain carton for full product information.
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.