Citrate of Magnesium
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Magnesium citrate 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-0010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
• kidney disease
• a magnesium or potassium-restricted diet
• abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
• noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
•may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over -6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
• magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
• potassium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
• store at temperatures between 46⁰ and 86⁰F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
sodium saccharin, water purified
One Swan Drive
Smyrna, TN 37167
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|CITRATE OF MAGNESIUM
citrate of magnesium liquid
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel(54868-0010)|