Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Wash
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oil-Free Daily Gel Wash
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
water, sodium laureth sulfate, sorbitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium lauryl sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium cocoamphoacetate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, buteth-3, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-43, tributyl citrate, magnesium nitrate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C blue no. 1, D&C red no. 33
1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser
LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France
|CLEARASIL DAILY CLEAR
OIL-FREE DAILY WASH
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.