Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Wash
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-333
Oil-Free Daily Gel Wash
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
water, sodium laureth sulfate, sorbitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium lauryl sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium cocoamphoacetate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, buteth-3, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polyquaternium-43, tributyl citrate, magnesium nitrate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C blue no. 1, D&C red no. 33
1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser
LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France
|CLEARASIL DAILY CLEAR
OIL-FREE DAILY WASH
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|