Antifungal Cream by Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC
NDC Code: 0472-0735
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- treats most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort
For external use only
- do not get into the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years, unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- this product does not work on the scalp or nails
For athlete’s foot
- pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once every day
For athlete’s foot and ringworm
- use every day for 4 weeks
For jock itch
- use every day for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, contact a doctor.
Store at room temperature 59º - 86ºF (15º - 30ºC).
IMPORTANT: The opening of this product is covered by a metal tamper-evident seal. If this seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use and return product to place of purchase.
TO OPEN: To puncture the seal, reverse the cap and place the puncture-top onto the tube. Push firmly until seal is open. To close, screw the cap back onto the tube.
Benzoic acid, BHA, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC (809515898)|
|Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC||809515898||MANUFACTURE(0472-0735)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.